We are excited to share our High Holiday Services online in this very unusual year. Here are some basic facts about what you can expect:
Services will be completely online, for the health and safety of all congregants. Services will be conducted via Zoom and live on YouTube.
Click here to register for our High Holy Day services. You must register in order to attend services by Zoom or YouTube. Unregistered participants will not be admitted to services, out of consideration for the Congregation’s security. THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR ROSH HASHANAH SERVICES IS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18th 3:30 PM MOUNTAIN TIME. If you register after that time you will not receive a link until after Rosh Hashanah. You can use that link to attend Yom Kippur services.
If you miss the deadline to register for Rosh Hashanah Services or have any issues with Zoom, you can watch the services on YouTube Live. To watch on YouTube Live, go to Congregation B’nai Torah’s brand-new YouTube Channel when services are scheduled and click on the live video. The link to our channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHU08qwX4oy84OA6sIeQOSA
These services will be held:
- Friday, September 18th 7:00pm Erev Rosh HaShanah Service
- Saturday, September 19th 10:00am Rosh HaShanah Service
- Sunday, September 27th 7:00pm Kol Nidre Service
- Monday, September 28th
- 10:00am Yom Kippur morning service
- 5:00pm Yizkor Memorial Service
- 6:00pm Neilah Closing Service
In addition, we are pleased to offer some informal interactive events for the High Holy Days. You must register separately for each of these events.
- On Saturday, September 19th at 1:30pm we will offer a Rosh HaShanah Children’s Service featuring songs and a story. Click here to register for the Rosh HaShanah Children’s Service. The deadline to register for the Rosh HaShanah Children’s Service is Friday, September 18th 3:30 PM Mountain Time. If you miss the deadline, watch the Children’s Service on Congregation B’nai Torah’s YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHU08qwX4oy84OA6sIeQOSA).
- On Monday, September 28th 1:30pm we will offer a Torah Study Session where we will study a selection from Sacred Jewish Texts. Click here to register for Torah Study.
- On Monday, September 28th 4:00pm we will offer a Yom Kippur Family Service featuring a reading from the book of Jonah. Click here to register for the Yom Kippur Family Service.
And on Sunday, September 20th at 3:00pm, join us in person for Tashlich where we symbolically cast away our sins. We will meet at England Park just south of 72nd Avenue at Raleigh Street in Westminster, Colorado. Please wear a mask or other face covering and observe physical distancing of at least 6 feet between family groups. There is limited parking available at the park. If you are able, please park at Congregation B’nai Torah at 3990 West 74th Avenue and walk to the park, observing distancing.
If you have friends or family that you would like to invite to join our services, please send them to this webpage to register. You can share this shortened link to this webpage: https://tinyurl.com/CBTHHD2020.
As always, there are no fees to attend High Holy Day services at Congregation B’nai Torah, but donations are gratefully accepted. And we would love for you to become a member of Congregation B’nai Torah.